Water Outflow and Final Meeting
DEPARTURE FOR A VESSEL
- First take off the ballast
- Then the bottle and the vest
- Finally (if necessary) the fins
This procedure facilitates entry into the vessel. Observe and follow the instructions you have on board the vessel.
EXIT TO THE BEACH
You should be as careful as the entry, i.e.:
- As soon as you have foot, take off your fins.
- Leave without failing to look at the burst.
Avoid dragging the equipment (especially the regulators) through the sand and prevent them from hitting the rocks.
At the end of each dive all equipment should be washed and tidy conveniently.
Finally, the dive should be analyzed with the companion, discussing some important point, and recorded the parameters of the dive in the Immersion Booklet.
CMAS Portugal has an Immersion Booklet model.