CORRECT ASSEMBLY SEQUENCE OF COMPONENTS
The proper use of the scaffolding depends on the correct assembly of its components, which must be done in the following order:
- Mounting the vest on the diving bottle.
- Mounting the regulator on the bottle and connecting to the vest.
- Careful opening of the bottle tap and checking the pressure on the pressure gauge.
After mounting the scaffolding, the entire system must be tested, verifying that the regulator is debiting air correctly and that the jacket filling system works without problems. And yet the following points:
- Full opening of the bottle tap.
- Pressure reading on the pressure gauge (to know the amount of air available).
- Test the 2nd floor of the regulator (check that you are debiting properly).
- Check the good placement of the pressure gauge (preventing it from hanging from dragging around the bottom).
- Test the valves of the collect injection and discharge system.
- Check the adjustment of the straps, ensuring that the assembly is fixed to the body and that the buckles work correctly.
THIS CHECK SHOULD ALSO BE DONE BY THE DIVING COMPANION (BUDDY)