M2 – Scuba Diving Equipment
Scuba Diving Equipment can be defined as one that allows us to dive safely and conveniently. The three basic diving equipment scans are the mask, tube and fins, which can be used for scaffolding diving and apnea diving.
Given its importance for safety, this equipment must be chosen on the basis of two determining criteria:
- Simplicity in design, shape and operation.
- Quality of construction and materials used.
AT THE END OF THE MODULE THE STUDENT MUST KNOW
- What basic equipment you will use in diving.
- How to choose a mask.
- What kind of tube to use in diving.
- What types of fins are used in diving and what is the criterion of choice.
- What types of isothermal facts are used and what are their main differences.
- What characteristics must have an isothermal fact to fulfill its function.
- What is the ballast system for and what characteristics it should have.
- The basic care of equipment maintenance.