AT THE END OF THE MODULE THE STUDENT MUST KNOW
- What are the main constituent elements of atmospheric air.
- What type of dive should be done by the diver CMAS One Star Diver.
- What behavior nitrogen has in the human body when breathed at pressures higher than normal.
- What are the primary factors that influence the dissolution of nitrogen in the human body.
- What is the cause of the decompression accident?
- What factors predispose to the decompression accident.
- What are the signs and symptoms of a decompression accident?
- What is the first aid that applies in the event of a decompression accident.