AT THE END OF THE MODULE THE STUDENT MUST KNOW
- What are dive tables for.
- Because the CMAS chose the Tables Büehlmann 86.
- Read and interpret a dive table.
- Because dives that require decompression stops should be avoided.
- What are the main parameters of a dive table.
- What is the safety stop and where it differs from a decompression stop.
- What is residual nitrogen and what are its implications for altitude travel and successive dives.
- What are the parameters to respect in a successive dive.
- How to use the dive computer and what differs from the use of a table.