AT THE END OF THE MODULE THE STUDENT MUST KNOW
- What is the role of the diving buddy and in what situations has it become of fundamental importance.
- What checks should be carried out with the dive buddy during the pre-dive check.
- What important is the evaluation of the physical and emotional state of the diving buddy.
- How to get into the water from a boat or from land.
- What procedures to have before you start the descent.
- What behaviour to have during diving, in order to protect the marine environment.
- What rules to respect during the ascending.
- What procedures to have to get out of the water.