Lesson 1 of 0
M17 – Self-Rescue and Assistance
AT THE END OF THE MODULE THE STUDENT MUST KNOW
- How to proceed in an abnormal situation on the surface.
- How to proceed in an abnormal situation underwater.
- How to act in the face of a cramp and how to help the diving buddy in this situation.
- How to proceed by losing your dive buddy underwater.
- How to act in the face of a problem of no air or low air.
- How to share air with the dive buddy.
- In what situation should an emergency rise be made.
- How to proceed if the regulator goes into continuous debt.
- How to avoid problems with the equipment.
- Recognize the signs of panic in the dive buddy and how to proceed in this case.
- How to deal with buddy fatigue and how to tow it to the boat or ashore.