AT THE END OF THE MODULE THE STUDENT MUST KNOW
- How to behave to prevent aggression against the marine environment.
- The 10 golden rules of the CMAS diver.
- The endangers to ecosystems and biodiversity.
- How important is the correct use of the diving vest.
- What are the two great realms of underwater animal life.
- What an attitude to take to avoid contact with poisonous animals.
- How to treat a diver bitten by a poisonous fish.
- How to proceed in the face of a high-intensity allergic condition.
- How to act if there are hydrozoan tentacles in a diver’s body.